MOC®’s Multi-vehicle Synthetic CVT Fluid (#04172) contains a premium blend of additives to ensure superior component protection and enhanced service reliability. In order to meet the performance needs of a wide variety of CVT systems, this product has been specially designed to provide optimal metal-to-metal friction, anti-shudder durability and shear stability. It protects against wear and is fortified to provide unsurpassed oxidation stability. It meets or exceeds the performance criteria for a wide range of CVT fluids and is designed for use in Honda®, Nissan®, Toyota®, Chrysler/Dodge®, Jeep®, Lexus®, Mercedes-Benz®, Mitsubishi®, BMW®, Saturn®, Subaru® and more! This product may be used in both chain and belt-type CVT. It is not recommended for use in standard automatic transmissions or as a replacement for ATF. Multi-Vehicle Synthetic CVT Fluid is suitable for use in the following applications:
- Fully-synthetic formula, not a synthetic blend.
- Highly resistant to shearing, oxidation and thermal breakdown.
- Provides excellent flow properties at low temperatures and film protection at high temperatures.
- Outstanding anti-wear properties to protect transmission parts.
- Inventory optimization – Can eliminate the need to stock different types/brands of fluid.
- Meets the friction and anti-shutter requirements of both belt and chain type CVT.