MOC® Gear Guard™ Plus SAE 75W-90 (#0427) is a multigrade synthetic (polyalphaolefin), A.P.I. GL-5 rated gear oil formulated to SAE 75W-90 viscosity. It is a premium extreme-pressure lubricant designed for use in axle applications requiring limited-slip performance but can also be used in conventional differentials. MOC® Gear Guard™ Plus SAE 75W-90 is a versatile product that can be used in place of SAE 75W, SAE 80w-90, SAE 90 oils and eliminates the need for supplemental friction modifiers such as Ford M2C118-A, Chrysler MS-5630, or GM 1052358. It is designed to provide excellent extreme pressure protection, load carrying capacity, anti-foam performance, corrosion protection, and thermal stability protection.
- Superior lubrication and protection for bearings and gears. Helps prevent wear, pitting, gear noise and corrosion under high-load conditions.
- Excellent fluidity and protection in extreme temperatures.
- Can be used in conventional differentials in addition to limited slip, avoiding the need for a supplement or application errors.
- Contains special additives to reduce chattering in limited-slip differentials.
- Meets stringent industry standards, including API GL-5, MT-1 and SAE J2360 specifications.
- Recommended for use where Ford M2C-192A, GM 12346140, Chrysler MS-8985, or GL-5 SAE 75W-140 gear oil is specified.
#04271 - 1 quart
#04277 - 16 gallon