MOC® Brake Wash (#10121) is a nonchlorinated spray that quickly dissolves grease, dirt, oil, brake fluid and other residue that form on brake mechanisms. This product may be used on brake linings, disc brake pads, brake drums, brake cylinders, clutch plates, pressure plates, flywheels and transmission parts. It may be applied to brake units without disassembling them. It does not contain chlorine, carbon tetrachloride or silicone (Note: protect rubber parts from overspray). This product complies with regulations of C.A.R.B., O.T.C. states and SCQMD 1171.
- Versatile – may be used on brake drums, flywheels, brake pads, disc brake pads, brake linings, brake cylinders, clutch plates, pressure plates and transmission parts.
- Effective – quickly dissolves grease, dirt, oil, brake fluid and other contaminants.
- Helps reduce time and labor costs – cleans brake units without disassembling them.
- Surfaces are left dry and clean.
- Nonchlorinated – contains no chlorinated compounds, fluorocarbons, carbon tetracholoride or silicone.
- V.O.C. - Compliant Formula
- #01901 - Quiet Brake and Brake Wash