MOC® Throttle Body & Air Intake Cleaner (#10431) is a powerful solvent blend that will quickly remove gum, varnish, carbon and other deposits. It can improve engine performance by dissolving deposits that build up and cause rough idling, hard starting, stalling and poor acceleration. It will clean the throttle valve, throttle body, idle air control valves, PCV valves and other parts of the air induction system that have deposit accumulation. The product will not harm oxygen sensors or catalytic converters. Part #10431 has a spray-anyway valve.
- Improves engine performance – dissolves deposits that can cause rough idling, hard starting, stalling and poor acceleration.
- Cleans and frees engine parts – helps throttle valves, idle control valves and/or any other parts that have gum and varnish accumulations, to operate more efficiently.
- Effective – quickly removes gum, varnish, sludge, carbon and other deposits.
- Convenient Spray-anyway valve allows the user to spray upright or upside down.
- Safe to use – contains no fluorocarbons or chlorinated solvents; will not harm gaskets, oxygen sensors and catalytic converter.
- Meets low V.O.C. regulations – The formula meets current V.O.C. regulations set by California Air Resource Board (CARB) and Ozone Transport Commission (OTC).