MOC® Micro Finish™ (#3106) is a semiviscous, white in color and can be used on clearcoat and conventional paints to remove swirls, scratches and light oxidation.
- Body Shop Safe".
- Micro Finish™ has very good "open" time; that is, it dries slowly enough to be worked with a high-speed buffer without going "dry".
- This product does not load the buffer pad and is easily "spurred" from the pad for clean-up. Also, accidental "sling" from the buffer can be easily removed with a dry cloth, even after it has dried hard.
- This product generates very little powder and the prepared surface is easy to wipe clean.
- It removes fine scratches caused by cosmoline removal.
- It removes water spots and irregularities form repainted surfaces.
#31061 - 1 pint
#31062 - 1 quart
#31063 - 1 gallon