MOC® Gear Guard™ (#04141) is a synthetic Polyalphaolefin, A.P.I. GL-5 rated gear oil formulated to SAE 75W-90 viscosity. It is a versatile extreme-pressure lubricant designed for use in conventional differentials, limited-slip differentials and manual transmissions. MOC® Gear Guard™ SAE 75W-90 can be used in place of SAE 75W-85, SAE 80W-90, or SAE 90 in a wide range of domestic and foreign vehicles.
- Superior lubrication and protection for bearings and gears. Helps prevent wear, pitting and corrosion under high-load conditions.
- Excellent fluidity in extreme temperature.
- MOC® Gear Guard™ provides proper lubrication in summer and winter.
- Helps reduce gear noise in all conditions due to its multigrade formula and increases driveline efficiency.
- Shear-resistant formula that maintains viscosity without the ill effects of ineffective viscosity improvers.
- Meets stringent industry standards including A.P.I. GL-5, MT-1 and SAE J2360 specifications.