MOC® Power-Steering Service Solution (#01231) is a fortified power-steering fluid blend that is used in conjunction with a MOC® Power-Steering Fluid Exchanger. This product contains a special additive package for enhanced shear stability, anti-wear and thermal stability. It is suitable for use in Ford®, GM®, Chrysler®, and many other types of vehicles. Important: This fluid is NOT suitable for use in Honda®/Acura® vehicles.
Note: Can be packaged and sold in combination with MOC® Power-Steering Fluid Conditioner #01151. For power-steering systems requiring a fully-synthetic fluid, use MOC® Ultima Power-Steering Fluid #06121.
- Reduces friction and heat that can wear out the pump, valves and gears.
- Enhanced resistance to breakdown due to shearing and system pressure.
- Conditions seals and hoses to help prevent cracks and leaks.
- Flushes out debris from the pump, hoses and houses, which can cause components such as valves and springs to stick.
- Helps extend system life by reducing wear on internal components.
- Helps reduce squeals and chatter due to foaming.
- Outstanding cold weather performance.