MOC® Power-Steering Service Solution-Red (#01561) is a fortified power-steering fluid blend that is used in conjunction with a MOC® Power-Steering Fluid Exchanger. The formulation utilizes a high quality base fluid which ensures increased oxidation stability and outstanding low temperature performance. The combination of this base oil with a top quality viscosity modifier ensures excellent resistance to breakdown due to excessive shearing and pressure in power-steering systems. The solution also contains additional components which provide detergency, wear protection, rust inhibition, seal protection and anti-foaming characteristics. The formula meets O.E.M. power-steering fluid performance requirements for Ford, GM, Chrysler and most vehicles.
NOTE: Can be packaged and sold in combination with MOC® Power-Steering Fluid Conditioner #0115. For power-steering systems requiring a fully-synthetic fluid, use MOC® Ultima Power-Steering Fluid # 0612.
- Specially formulated for vehicles that use red fluids such as Chysler (ATF-4), GM (Dex VI), Ford and Nissan.
- Reduces friction that can wear out the pump, valves and gears.
- Highly resistant to breakdown due to shearing and system pressure. (Based on 40-minute Sonic Shear test.)
- Conditions seals and hoses to help prevent cracks and leaks.
- Helps extend system life by reducing wear on internal components.
- Helps reduce squeals and chatter due to foaming.
- Outstanding cold weather performance.