MOC® Silicone Lubricant (#10031) is a multipurpose, liquid lubricant. It was formulated to provide a clean, non-greasy, lubricating film. This product provides excellent "slide-and-glide" properties which reduces binding and squeaks caused by friction. It prevents bonding or build-up of paint, wax, ink, and adhesives on treated surfaces. Also, this product will seal out moisture to help prevent rust and corrosion on metal surfaces. MOC® Silicone Lubricant may be applied to metal, rubber, plastic, nylon, wood and vinyl. Typical applications are glass installation, windshield wiper assemblies, rubber molding, belts, hinges, slides, springs and latches
- No greasy residue – provides a non-staining, lubricating film.
- Reduces friction – has excellent "slide-and-glide" properties.
- Creates a barrier to prevent bonding or build-up of wax, ink, paint and adhesives on treated surfaces.
- Rustproof – protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion.
- Repels water and seals out moisture.
- Versatile – may be used on rubber, plastic, nylon, vinyl, wood, and metal to prevent binding, sticking and deterioration.