MOC® Gear Guard™ (#01481) is a multigrade synthetic (polyalphaolefin), A.P.I. GL-5 rated gear oil formulated to SAE 75W-140 viscosity. It is a premium extreme-pressure lubricant designed for use in conventional differentials, limited-slip differentials and manual transmissions. MOC® Gear Guard™ is a versatile product that can be used in place of SAE 75W-85, SAE 80W-90, SAE 90 or SAE 80W-140 and SAE 85W-140 or SAE 140 oils.
- Superior lubrication and protection for bearings and gears. Helps prevent wear, pitting and corrosion under high-load conditions.
- Excellent fluidity in extreme temperatures.
- Eliminates the need to inventory and use multiple gear oils for different weather conditions.
- Provides proper lubrication in summer and winter.
- Helps reduce gear noise in all conditions due to its multigrade formula, and increases driveline efficiency.
- Long drain life and reduce maintenance, plus a shear-resistant formula that maintains viscosity without the ill effects of ineffective viscosity improvers.
- Meets stringent industry standards, including API GL-5, MT-1 and SAE J2360 specifications.